Target audience — people who want to deepen their understanding
The systemic perspective of family constellations will enable you to understand the dynamics in a system (i.e., the pattern of interactions, roles and behaviors).
- For anyone — professional or non-professional — who is interested to deepen their understanding of systemic dynamics in society, in organizations, in groups, or in families, this training will give many eye openers and insights;
- if you are a novelist or movie maker, you will be able to give more depth to your plots and to your characters, in a way that will be intuitively understood;
- if you are a historian, you will much better understand the dynamics that were at play in historical contexts;
- if you are a politician or a journalist, you will much better understand the forces that are at work within and between interest groups in society (as well as within and between political parties);
- if you are a mediator, or a peace negotiator, systemic constellations will give you a tool to let parties look at the dynamics at play between them, which may possibly help them to find a more neutral perspective and to get some distance from fixed roles and positions;
- if you work in the judicial system, you will get a thorough understanding of the systemic background that may be at play in criminal behavior.
- if you are a sociologist, understanding systemic dynamics may give you a deeper understanding of social developments;
- if you are a business consultant, you will much better understand systemic difficulties in your client organization;
- if you are a macro economist, you will get a new perspective on the dynamics between social groups and the effects on social mobility.
These are just examples. There may be many other ways in which you could us systemic concepts or apply an understanding of systemic dynamics in your field of work.